What is Pilates?
Pilates is a form of physical and mental exercise. It improves posture, movement and breathing patterns, builds strength and flexibility throughout the whole body.
What is Clinical Pilates?
Clinical Pilates is taught by our qualified physiotherapists to rehabilitate injuries, improve posture and movement patterns, and achieve your physical goals.
What are the benefits of Pilates?
- Improves back pain
- Rehabilitation of existing injuries
- Prevention of further musculoskeletal injuries
- Enhance sporting ability
- More efficient movements
- Achieve better posture & body awareness
- Improve physical strength, balance, coordination and flexibility
- Improve overall well-being, stress management and relaxation
What Pilates equipment do you use?
We have fully-equipped Pilates studio in our Wanneroo and Cockburn clinics, with reformers, trapeze table, Wunda chair, spine corrector and ladder barrel. We also use various other apparatus’, including the mat, small weights, balance disc, gym ball and resistance bands.