Payment of fees:Payment in full is required immediately after consultation. Options include:
- Payments via cash, debit card and credit card are accepted on site.
- HiCaps is available on site for private healthcare rebates. If HiCaps is temporarily unavailable, you will be provided with an invoice stating the clinicians provider number so you can claim through your health fund in store or online yourself.
- We accept clients with referral for allied health under Medicare’s Enhanced Primary Health Care Plan (EPC).
Please contact further for more information on specific fees, as they may change depending on service and requirements.
Some private health insurance “extras” packages will provide a rebate for services. Please bring your healthcare fund card with yourself so that you can be provided with the appropriate rebate and receipt.
Some children are eligible for a Medicare rebate through the Chronic Disease Management program and/or HCWA or Better Start Initiative. Other rebates/funding can be accessed through the following:
- Private Health fund rebates accepted (HiCaps on site)
- Medicare rebate (Chronic Disease Management Plan (CDM), requires GP referral to claim)
- Better Start and FaHCSIA Helping children with Autism (HCWA) provider
- Department of Veterans’ Affairs (DVA) provider
- NDIS Preferred Provider